This is a charming outfit for a little girl, with the pretty satin rosette and pink frills. Made with cotton material. Teaching of another culture for early childhood education. Length is 77cms. Fits a child approximately 3 to 5 years. Every girl would feel so special wearing this outfit as well as being an excellent multicultural costume for teaching in early childhood education.
Benefits provided by Surjomukhi to the producers are:
- Allowance for medical treatment
- Advance payment access for the producers
- Interest free loan access
- 100% bonus wages for artisans ( total wages for year divided by 12 months) .
- Extra motivational prize for the best performer of every month.
- Wages are paid the last working day of each month.
- Maternity allowances for artisans who have worked at Surjomukhi for at least two years.
- Safe working environment with sufficient lighting, ventilation, sanitation and drinking water.
- Celebration annual cultural party for staff, artisans and their families on the occasion of Surjomukhi's Birthday (18th June )